Xiaomi Mi 9:
Xiaomi has launched the flagship smartphone Mi9 in its domestic market. Know here for full specifications.
After being in the limelight for quite a while, Shaomi finally launched his flagship smartphone Mi9 in China. This smartphone is an upgraded version of the Mi8 launched last year. Let me tell you Mi Mi 9 Explorer Edition and Mi 9 SE have also been introduced along with Mi 9.
The Chinese company has introduced only one variant of Mi9. For customers, its price has been kept at 3299 yuan (about 35,000 rupees).
This smartphone will be sold in three color variants - Lavender Violat, Ocean Blue and Piano Black. Generally, Shawomi does not launch its flagship smartphone in India, in which such a smartphone is unlikely to be launched in India. Let's take a look at Mi 9's full specifications and special features-
Feature and Specification:
- Display - 6.39-inch OLED display with full HD resolution
- Processor - Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with speed of 2.4 Ghz, 5G Ready, 7nm design
- RAM - 6GB / 12GB RAM
- Weight- 173 grams
- Thickness- 7.6mm
- Memory - up to 256GB
- Operating System - Android 9.0 Pie Based MIUI 10
- Rear Camera - Triple Rear Camera 48MP + 16MP + 12MP
- Front camera- 20 megapixel camera
- Battery - 3,300mAh battery with 20W wireless charging support
- Jack - USB Type-C port
- GPU-Adreno 640
- Connectivity option - 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, IR blaster
- Security / Lock - In display fingerprint sensor
- Price - Starting Price 3299 Yuan (about Rs 35,000)
- Color Variants - Lavender Violat, Ocean Blue and Piano Black
Hints 4 You.
Thanks For giving your precious time.We will meet again via next post.